Wednesday, July 4, 2007

More Than Half a Cup

Hi peoples! It's Amy again with the news again.

Anywho, Transformers! We saw it monday night, it rocked! So much better than dumb Spider Man 3 or Pirates 3. It was great! It had the original Autobots and Decepticons, not the ones I had to watch growing up with different characters. I even won a dumb shirt! It has the Autobot symbol on it, and it says: "Their war, Our world." On the back it says: "Transformers 7-4-7" even though we saw it on the 2nd. The people that were giving them out were such losers! You had to answer these dumb questions and stuff, and the dude asked the same questions over and over again! He was looking at his dumb notes the whole time too. The question I had to answer was "A few years ago, what station was the cartoon "Transformers" on?" I havn't watched it in years so I barely remembered. I thought it might have been ABC Family, so I said, "29." He had to double check that it was ABC Family. I got it right, so I got a really smelly shirt. It stunk! It smells better now that I've worn it though.



The dude was sexist too! Either that or I'm the only girl who actually tried. Of course, he had to call me, I was practically jumping out of my seat. No other girl was called. At the end, the guy called three dudes to try and win an Optimus Prime toy, which you could probably buy in a store somewhere for $20. The first guy was some teenage kid and his questions were simple! The kid answered them in about a total of 5 seconds. The next dude was asked another easy question even though he got it wrong. Dummy. Then the last dude, who was a total dork, answered correctly. Then they had to sing the best to try and get the toy. The first kid refused so he got some sweet looking poster, then the next guy sang like, one line while shaking his hand, and then he gave up. So he got some poster too. The last dude then sang a bunch of the song and he was into it and he sang it like opera or something. Mom was the only one who stood for the guy as she clapped. The loser.

So, the movie was great and when they transformed was pretty awesome too. The only I really hated was the fact that Shia LaBuff was the lead role. I think they should've gotten a different person. I can't stand him.

Anywho, here's a poster from the movie. I wish I could get rid of the Hasbro logo on it cause it looks really lame with the poster, but oh well. What're you gonna do? Huh?



Out of all of the summer movies so far, it is far by the best. It could be better, but all in all, it's a good movie. Well worth the money you spend on it, but not the money on the snacks!

1 comment:

Faith said...

That picture of you totally cracks me up. It's almost as good as this picture.