Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tanksgibben 2007

We had our Thanksgiving day here, just the six of us (four humans, a cat and a hamster) and we had loads of fun! We had a turkey dinner (of course), made funny hats, had a MST3k Turkey Day Marathon, and went out to a crappy movie (Beowulf, and we wore our funny hats to the movie theater). Awesome! Here are some pictures.



Here's our turkey! I love that they misspelled my last name here. Frankly, I like the way they spelled it more than the real spelling. We got a local free-range turkey from Meadow Run Farms in Lititz. It was very tasty -- I think that even thought it was more than twice the price of a store-bought turkey we'll continue to get one every year.







Here are some pictures of Onil, Anna and Amy making the hats. Anna made mine for me (and she made it too big so I had to adjust it). I was a boy pilgrim, Amy was a girl pilgrim, Onil was an Indian and Anna was the turkey. They also made shirts.





















Time for the food!















Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays from all of us!

1 comment:

Tork said...

Potatoes are what we eat!