Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our Latest Obsession

I'm not kidding when I say our latest obsession. Onil introduced us to lolcats last week and we've been cracking up ever since. He said it's been making the rounds of the intranets for a while now, but this is the first I've heard of it and I seriously can't get enough. I've wasted a good portion of my week totally cracking up at this dumb site. I know Onil's into it, too -- he said he's been chasing Kitty around with the camera all week. (Meanwhile, Nutmeg's sitting there thinking, Thank goodness there's not a lolhamsters website.) It's a sad state of affairs when I catch myself wanting to IM my boss with, "O HAI I CAN HAZ MINNIT PLS?"

Onil also tells me there's another site -- a spin-off, if you will -- of lolcats called lolgrims. Just in time for Thanksgiving!

Here's my lame lolKitty picture:

No comments: