Monday, August 13, 2007

Summer Videos

Onil finally made a video of our summer pictures and I loaded it up this morning. I apologize for the jerky quality of the videos -- I really don't like the way they load up. They look a billion times better on our home computer. Onil tells me it's because it's a wmv file and the usual video sites don't relate well to wmv. It might also be because it's a big file.

These videos are totally giving me fits. They're not working or something is messed up with them. We've been trying to post them for weeks now and something keeps going wrong. I blame Photobucket. So I'm going to provide links to our Chinese circle fireworks. Onil built a sweet stand for it and after the first one fell over, we figured that we needed to put weight on the bottom. The second attempt turned out great!

The following video, which I am able to imbed because I loaded it up on You Tube, is about our summer vacation so far:



This next video is of us picking the girls up at camp and stopping at Crystal Caves in Kutztown. They had a good time at camp, by the way. They both made some friends and they're going to try to all come back the same time next year. Yay!

No comments: