Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dun Dun DUUUUUUUNNNNNN

Hello folks, this is Amy with all your retarded and random news for the day.

Anywho, I was watching G4 last week at the beach with my cousin Justin, and we saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs

It's really funny when you say something before he turns around. Try it. I know you're sorely tempted. Just give in. It will make you feel so much better!

"Think of it, little friends! All of the power, the influence you could have. I am there for you, faith in your heart or not. If the wider path be dammed, then so be it. We've got nachos, where they offer breadsticks! I've got answers for what you lose sleep over! No more confusion, fear, or anything to make you question the value of it all! All of this for only a small registration fee! What do you say, dear friends?"
~Senior Diablo
SQUEE'S Wonderful Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors

Have a happy bumble bee of a life!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Amy, you're grounded for saying "damned". No PlayStation all weekend.

Anonymous said...

I call tv, Playstation and computer!

FACE!

Faith said...

You can't do all three at once. I call computer!